Tradeo.com is our EU-centric arm and it is operated by UR Trade Fix Ltd, which is registered as an Investment Firm with the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). UR Trade Fix Ltd’s license number is 282/15 and the company registration number is HE336677 . As a regulated investment firm by CySEC, we are authorized to provide the following investment and ancillary services
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
-Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Portfolio Management
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services.
- Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms.
Conflict of Interest
Tradeo maintains and operates effective organizational and administrative arrangements, with a view to taking all reasonable steps, designed to prevent conflicts of interest that can adversely affect the interests of our clients.
In this regard, Tradeo takes all steps to identify conflicts of interest within the firm and any person directly or indirectly linked to us or between our client and another that arise in the course of business.
In compliance with the above, Tradeo established its Conflicts of Interest policy. The above policy outlines some instances, when conflicts of interest could arise and how such situations can be managed in the best effective manner in the interest of our clients. Where a conflict of interest cannot be avoided, this shall be duly disclosed on before the undertaking of business with prospective clients.
Tradeo’s main objective is to establish and maintain clients’ relationship based on professionalism, ethics and integrity. If you are not satisfied with our services, we encourage you to write to us immediately and we will make every effort to resolve the matter, within the shortest possible time frame.
For more information on our Complaints Procedure, please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected], or read our Complaints Policy here.